Client relationship management
This is professional skills course focused on the methods for maintaining and developing client relationships to increase profitability and client retention.
The course offers training for consultants in a client facing role needing to develop a more confident approach to maintaining and growing client relationships. It is appropriate for all levels of experience and can be tailored to your requirements.
Participants will leave the course able to identify client motivators and the skills to manage, meet and exceed their expectations. You will be in a position to build trust and confidence through pro-active relationship management and be adding value to those relationships.
Typical course topics covered
- The importance of client care in the business environment
- What is service excellence and what does it mean
- Building rapport and creating strong working relationships
- Communicating with your clients
- Questioning skills
- Understanding client behaviours and styles
- Handling complaints and resolving difficult situations positively
For more on developing yourself, your staff and improving the profitability of your business, please do get in touch. You can email me at email@example.com, use the contact page on this website or call me on 07736 831151. Follow me on Twitter at @jamesnathanxp, connect with me on LinkedIn, or follow me on Facebook.
I look forward to being in touch.