Headhunting and Search Training
This course is designed for consultants (both in-house and external) who are looking at add headhunting/search to their skill sets. It is best suited those who have already acquired a good level of general recruitment skill and experience.
Typical course topics covered
- Headhunting methodology and process
- Managing client expectations
- Using sources and name gathering
- The psychology of the candidate
- Making the call and getting to the right person
- Rapport and control
- Follow up conversations and meetings
- Overcoming objections and reactions to being called
- Offer management
This course can also be run in conjunction with Retainer Selling and Presentation Skills workshops.
As with all JNE courses, the content can be varied to suit the level of consultants attending, as well as their experience.
For more on developing yourself, your staff and improving the profitability of your business, please do get in touch. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, use the contact page on this website or call me on 07736 831151. Follow me on Twitter at @jamesnathanxp, connect with me on LinkedIn, or follow me on Facebook.
I look forward to being in touch.