Hiring and Training Consultants
Just being good at what you do is simply not enough for a successful recruitment manager. You must also be able to hire great people and train them into great consultants.
This course is designed to assist a manager and teach the skills necessary to identify a potentially successful hire and provide them with day to day at the desk training.
Typical course topics covered
- Identifying a potential hire
- Interviewing for a consultants role
- Offer management
- Induction training techniques
- The role of a mentor/coach
- Working with different personality styles
- Setting goals and targets
- Getting a new consultant to buy into you
For more on developing yourself, your staff and improving the profitability of your business, please do get in touch. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, use the contact page on this website or call me on 07736 831151. Follow me on Twitter at @jamesnathanxp, connect with me on LinkedIn, or follow me on Facebook.
I look forward to being in touch.