Introduction to Management
One of the biggest challenges for a successful consultant is taking the step from running a desk, to running a team and a desk at the same time.
Not only are there the obvious time management issues, but with staff come a vast number of other issues and problems to address to.
This course is run over 2 days and is designed to help new and aspiring managers take control of their new roles, and provide them with the understanding and skills necessary to become a great success.
Typical course topics covered
- The managers role
- Typical issues a manager faces day-to-day
- Motivation, coaching and mentoring
- Time management, delegation and prioritisation
- People styles and how to work with them
- Goal and target setting
- Working with different personality styles
- Personal development of a manager
- Financial management of an office
- Running team meetings
- The secrets of control
For more on developing yourself, your staff and improving the profitability of your business, please do get in touch. You can email me at email@example.com, use the contact page on this website or call me on 07736 831151. Follow me on Twitter at @jamesnathanxp, connect with me on LinkedIn, or follow me on Facebook.
I look forward to being in touch.